Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

3 posters

Your favourite/fondest gaming memory

john_tindall@mlc.com.au
    john_tindall@mlc.com.au
    Squire
    Squire

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Your favourite/fondest gaming memory Empty Your favourite/fondest gaming memory

Post by john_tindall@mlc.com.au Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:45 am

Hi everyone,

I just introduced myself in another folder and realised I was reminiscing.

Specifically, I was rambling about a fond gaming memory when I deliberately attacked an enemy's fortress, fully knowing his allies were massing a province away. You see, we had arranged for MY allies to be two provinces away and when the baddies arrived, I became the anvil...(you can guess the rest)

Thought I'd start a new thread - what is YOUR favourite/fondest gaming moment?

Cheers

John T
    john_tindall@mlc.com.au
    Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Your favourite/fondest gaming memory Empty Re: Your favourite/fondest gaming memory

Post by Kingmaker Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 pm

John, moved this to chit-chat asI felt that is where this should be but reminise away we all ahve our moments.... Like a Star @ heaven
    Marshal Bombast
    Marshal Bombast
    Duke
    Duke

Number of posts : 362
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Your favourite/fondest gaming memory Empty Re: Your favourite/fondest gaming memory

Post by Marshal Bombast Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 pm

John this is my favourite moment from my Memories posting in Napoleonic Battles section.

Marshal Bombast wrote:If I remember correctly my first engagement in the invasion campaign was against a French cavalry division where I shattered my force on it until reinforcements came at Attleborough to finish the job. I spent the rest of the time galloping around the south coast, in French uniforms taken from the first engagement, capturing and destroying French depots to prevent them getting their supplies and causing their troops to desert. Laughing Kingmaker I hope that it was not your division I took the uniforms from and caused any dishonour to. Ultimately there were too many French troops for us to repel but it was fun watching the Red Spot cause such panic when the local French commanders saw their depot go up. Since then I moved over to command armies on the continent in further battles of NB. That campaign was the most enjoyable game I have ever played. Do we have any ideas as to when the next grand battle/campaign will be?

It's a game well worth playing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:56 pm