Moshe
Baron
Baron

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Death in Family

Post by Moshe on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Greetings Friends,

A couple of weeks ago, I suffered the loss of my brother Johnny, the last surviving immediate family member I had alive. He suffered a long and dehabilitating illiness, to which he finally surrendered to at the last! For this reason, I am temperarily withdrawing from LGDR II and WotR for about a month or so, so that I may put all of my rabbits back in one bag, so to speak!! silent

My extended family and I will be holding a Memorial Service for Johnny, on March 9th @ 1600 hours, and, I would like to request that anyone of you that wishes, stop for one minute at that time, to say a short prayer for his soul!! After that time, his ashes will be spread across the tomb of our parents, so that he may rest in peace with them! Anyone whom takes this time to pray will, I'm sure, be blessed when it comes their turn! Sorry to have taken taken-up your time!

Shalom,
Moshe

count-de-monet
Marquess
Marquess

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Re: Death in Family

Post by count-de-monet on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 pm

My sympathies and may he rest in peace
Moshe
Baron
Baron

Death in the Fmily

Post by Moshe on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 pm

count-de-monet wrote:My sympathies and may he rest in peace

Thank you very much, Count, your comments are seen, and count as alot to me! "May YAWEH Shine H-s Face Upon You, and Give You, Shalom"!!

Regards,
Moshe
Kingmaker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Post by Kingmaker on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 pm

yes my sympathies to you and your family Moshe,

Moshe
Baron
Baron

Death in the Family

Post by Moshe on Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:07 pm

Dear Friend,

Thank you so very much, your message means alot to me! Again, Thank You.

May Yahweh Bless You and Keep You,

Moshe
The Real Louis
Duke
Duke

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Post by The Real Louis on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm perhaps the newest member of this internet extension to your extended family, but I think I've caught something of the flavour of the intensity of your family-style, and you will be suffering I'm sure, but also taking comfort from all the sources that surround you. Be well.
Moshe
Baron
Baron

Death in the Family

Post by Moshe on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:05 pm

jimbotten wrote:I'm perhaps the newest member of this internet extension to your extended family, but I think I've caught something of the flavour of the intensity of your family-style, and you will be suffering I'm sure, but also taking comfort from all the sources that surround you. Be well.

Greetings jimbotten,

My situation has gotten better since I first posted! I have come to grips with the totality of it all, and after all, he is in a better place as he was living in a "Hell Hole"! He was very calm & serene the week before he died, and I think that he knew that he was going to go! What makes it hard for me is that I was unable to be there with him at the finish!! I am very grateful for your sympathies & thoughts, thouogh, they were and are comforting! It doesn't matter how long you've been aa member of this forum, if you wish to comment, then jump in!!! Again.....Thank You!

Blessed Be,
Moshe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:53 pm