Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

3 posters

Just for starters

Regor
    Regor
    Duke
    Duke

Number of posts : 346
    Registration date : 2010-02-15

Just for starters Empty Just for starters

Post by Regor Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Regor calling,

Never looked at the Forum before today. Clearly a bit of an error. Moreover I have played Agema's games since the WWI game but still going strong.

Currently in LGDR 7, Blutengutz, and Scramble for Empire.

Any advice on any of these games welcome though time will tell how the new rules will work out in the first and the last of those games.

I think Richard was exceptionally brave introducing new rules in both about the same time. And my returns have gone in this last weekend.

Smile

Question is have I posted this in the right place or not???
    Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Just for starters Empty Re: Just for starters

Post by Kingmaker Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:24 am

Yes its place to say hello and lets us know a bit about fellow players etc.

Fell free to ask questions and we will try tio answer then for you
    revvaughan
    revvaughan
    King
    King

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by revvaughan Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:11 am

At your service if you need to ask anything. I plan SFE and LGDR (not in game VII)
    Regor
    Regor
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Regor Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:36 am

Dear Both, thank you for your kind replies. am a bit concerned that revvaughn has to post at 0411hrs though! Question

A thought about SFE is that the new rules seem to allow more but reduce the structure around the game. We will see but I felt that this game was a good introduction to LGDR from say the NB games perhaps having tried a multiplayer tactical version.

I'll drop into a new topic re LGDR because I have been rubbish at it for years!
    revvaughan
    revvaughan
    King
    King

Post by revvaughan Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:01 am

How about 0359 instead of the 0411 timing... I am in the states so that places me about six hours or so ahead of zulu time. Certainly makes catching people on the forum difficult unless I am on earlier in the evening.

I have been in SFE since day once and love the position I have to play at the moment. At times it is very frustrating, but it is worth the rewards that come along from time to time.
    Regor
    Regor
    Duke
    Duke

Post by Regor Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 am

Derr! or Doh! As a sometime shift worker I didn't even think about a different time zone! Guess that feeds into my gaming too.

Do you do all your games over the internet? I have just transferred all my stuff to the web as the post delayed the letters too often (once a year - but that was too often Sad )

And SFE is good fun but do you know of anyone playing more than one position?

Double the frustration? But hey that gaming, you cant win every time..Or can you?
    revvaughan
    revvaughan
    King
    King

Post by revvaughan Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:55 am

I believe I answered the latter question in another thread. I can say that when the summer comes I get a much more interesting schedule. Indeed, when I am not teaching day in and day out I tend to work the night shift at my second job. I am always on call, but during the summer I right out the door on the first call. The life and times of a Battalion Chief can make for good book sells! scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 pm