Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

3 posters

guessing who is in play

Deacon
    Deacon
    Emperor
    Emperor

Number of posts : 1859
    Registration date : 2010-04-13

guessing who is in play Empty guessing who is in play

Post by Deacon Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:43 am

So I'm pulling something together that is requiring a fair number of letters and it doesn't seem worth the effort to write people who are actually npcs since I can just pass a note to them via diplomacy orders.

So is it fair to read the paper and presume positions that don't seem to generate news aren't in play, versus those that do? Other than just being in the game long enough to meet everybody, how do you know?

jamesbond007
    King
    King

Number of posts : 617
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

guessing who is in play Empty Re: guessing who is in play

Post by jamesbond007 Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 am

That is often the beauty of the game. You never know. I am currently at war with Morocco, and i am still not sure if there is a player or not. Keep writing the letters. If there is a npc, then Agema will reply to your letters, soyou should get them no matter what. Unless spy action is involved, of course. You can often tell which nations have players. By reading the newspaper, by their replies to your letters. By going on the forums. Often players discuss what games they are in, and which nation they are. It is often a safe bet to presume all the big nations are player controlled. Unless proved otherwise.Good luck.
    Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Post by Kingmaker Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Richard will reply to letttes as the NPC thats what I have usually found, mainly of it is important to the game and any thing currently going on in the game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:09 am