Vimes

Vimes
Freeman
Freeman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Vimes

Post by Vimes on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:36 pm

Im 36 and work as a Systems Administrator at a Telco company.
Been playing pbm and pbem games for the past 16 years, I also play some tabletop and computer games.
Did play LGDR some years ago as the Duchy of Courland, till I had to quit for professional reasons (travelling kinda messes the ability to receive and respond to turns on time), but LGDR always stayed on my mind and now that Richard decided to bring the game into the 21st century and allow pbem and payments with paypal Ive decided to join game 7 and give it a go again (Eagerly awaiting my start-up position).
Kingmaker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1591

Re: Vimes

Post by Kingmaker on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Hey Vimes thats great to hear, I currently play in Game 7 and game 3. I am awaiting Richard to make an appearance and get more involved but thxs for posting and joining Smile

count-de-monet
Marquess
Marquess

Number of posts : 262

Post by count-de-monet on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:23 am

My name is Paul and I live in Reading, Berkshire.

I am 41 years old and an accountant by profession. Happily married with two daughters.

I am currently involved in games 6 and 7 of LGDR. I began playing Agema games in 1992 with the Great War game. My introduction to the LGDR world came several years later with the short lived game "Last Argument of Kings", a variation of LGDR. Although a history buff, the game really opened my eyes to the early 18th century for which I am now very grateful.

My first ever position was Sweden, and as a result it always carries a soft spot for me.....so if you're playing Sweden and come across me in a game you can be assured a very helping hand !

One of the great things about this fantastic game is the interaction with other players so I am glad to see Toppers get this forum up and running and I hope it goes from strength to strength.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:32 am