Moshe
Baron
Baron

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-15

I'm Baaaaaaaack

Post by Moshe on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Greetings All,

Well, I'm back! Did you miss me? LOL!! Suuuure!!! Welllll, I'm back none-the less, and, I hereby promise to do a better Dutchman! Anybody have a treaty with me, remind me by any means permissable, I'll fulfiill treaty/mission etc.,. Just send me something!!!

Also, I'd appreciate a year (game year)time to reboot the Dutch [UDP], it's no fun to begin with an invasion! I'm just requesting a little consideration!!

Any "Old Salts" still around? It'd be nice to get a "Hey Ya'll" from all of you out there!!

Moshe

Kingmaker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1597
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Re: I'm Baaaaaaaack

Post by Kingmaker on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Welcome back moshe yea we all still here....

Deacon
Emperor
Emperor

Number of posts : 1430
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Post by Deacon on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Glad to hear your life is in better shape. I'm sure you have a pile of correspondence to go through, and no wars brewing for you as far as I know!

Moshe
Baron
Baron

I'm Baaaaaaaack

Post by Moshe on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:57 pm

Deacon wrote:
Glad to hear your life is in better shape. I'm sure you have a pile of correspondence to go through, and no wars brewing for you as far as I know!

Greetings Deacon,

Thank you for the friendly welcome back! It's good to see that there are still at least three (3)of we "Old Grognards" still alive and kicking!! Again, I thank you for your welcome!!!!!!! Correspondance? Naw, none of that, I haven't nary a letter at all! albino

Moshe
revvaughan
King
King

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by revvaughan on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Which game finds you as the Dutch?
Moshe
Baron
Baron

I'm Baaaaaaaack

Post by Moshe on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:18 am

revvaughan wrote:Which game finds you as the Dutch?

Shalom Rev, I thought you might be lurking out there somewhere! cheers LOL Glad to hear from you once again!! I'm the UDP in Game #8, and this time I hope to be able to form an alliance against the "Dreaded Don"!!! In game, I plan to explain my absence as a prolonged sickness spent in solitude, at an unamed location!! Think that excuse will hold water?

I even had a religious experience where the S-vior delivered a Holy Message from the L-rd, telling me to gather a Holy Convecation of all nations that wish to fight "The Dark Forces"!!! "They who must remain Unamed" (for now!!) But, that tidbit will have to do for anon!!

Moshe

Last edited by Moshe on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A religious experience struck me!!!!!!!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:05 pm