Inflation in Glori du Roi Military Costs

tkolter
Lord
Lord

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2018-06-15

Re: Inflation in Glori du Roi Military Costs

Post by tkolter on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Funny I'm not treating this as a wargame but a nation building and leading game and plan more role-playing my leader kind of thing such as a soon to be marriage and tour of the nation by my ruler and his empress, once my first round of plans and constructions are over. And well other actions. I'll on drill my forces since many aren't doing anything so might as well work on that.

However if it was just moving troops around and I couldn't freestyle do things I want to try this game would be very boring for me.

jamesbond007
Prince
Prince

Number of posts : 431
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post by jamesbond007 on Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 am

That’s the beauty of Lgdr. You can play it different ways. For you it’s building. For me a wargame. For others political. Entirely upto individual players.
tkolter
Lord
Lord

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2018-06-15

Post by tkolter on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:59 pm

I've got some less savory plans to, my leader is not a saint, he opposes slavery on religious grounds however has foibles like most other men who wield power.

And Abyssinia has Christians as the main faith but also Jews and Muslims so he has to consider them as well in any laws or use of his authority.

Nexus06
Duke
Duke

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2015-04-14

Post by Nexus06 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:11 am

Jason wrote:I was recently given the unique opportunity of an exciting new job in the West of England...well it was that or unemployment...

Just popped in to say “congrats” to Jason fo his new Job! And I hope all is well in the new location.
I’ll read all the tread then as it sounds very interesting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 pm