Hello everybody!

tek_604
Baron
Baron

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Hello everybody!

Post by tek_604 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:31 pm

I've been playing LGDR on and off since the early '90s, when I was introduced to the game by one of my mates in the RAF. I often wonder if he still plays, or is even remotely interested anymore!

Since then, I've played in every game, from 1-6, and have just re-entered game 6. Sadly, I've never played a position for a long duration (I think the longest I've played a position is maybe 2 in-game years), mainly due to RL commitments, but every time I get a steady income, I always come back for a little more fun!

Hopefully this time, I can make it stick!
revvaughan
King
King

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Re: Hello everybody!

Post by revvaughan on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:01 pm

I am most pleased to meet you, and while I am not involved in Game VI, I trust at some point down the road out paths may well cross.

Grace and Peace,
Jason
Emperor
Emperor

Number of posts : 1591
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Post by Jason on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:58 am

Hello! Well I am in Game 6 so I suspect we'll run into each other at some stage Smile I've been active in games 2 and 3 for a few years as well so I guess we might have run into each other before.
tek_604
Baron
Baron

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post by tek_604 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:14 pm

I should also mention that in the past, I have also played (by Agema):

Gunboat Diplomacy (? not sure on the name, but I recall playing a nation called Sudvaal...)
WWI - I was playing as the only Austrian player, against the Italians. I was getting plenty of support from the Germans Smile

I should also mention that I was present at a convention held in Derby, way back in the 90s, where I met some players in the flesh. Does anyone else remember this convention??

Last edited by tek_604 on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Memories...!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:00 pm