Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

2 posters

Some Questions for Game 8

Hammer of God
    Freeman
    Freeman

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2011-01-05

Some Questions for Game 8 Empty Some Questions for Game 8

Post by Hammer of God Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:11 am

Sorry if these are basic questions but

1) Is there a delay in requesting ambassadors to a country and them appearing on the paper as having arrived ??

2) If I build a unit in a part of my territory that is not connected to my mainland do I need to send recruits there first ??

3) If I have asked questions from my advisors and received no response is it due to their personalities or do i need to sign up for the additional payment scheme to have dialogue ??

4) Same question as above relating to the newspaper. In the 2 turns I have played it has not let anyone know I have joined as a new player do I rely on sending letters to individuals ??

Really enjoying the game and have never read in depth about a countries history as much as I am now doing !!! Very Happy
    Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Some Questions for Game 8 Empty Re: Some Questions for Game 8

Post by Kingmaker Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 pm

Hammer of God wrote:Sorry if these are basic questions but

1) Is there a delay in requesting ambassadors to a country and them appearing on the paper as having arrived ??Depending on the distance between your countries yes from a month to two

2) If I build a unit in a part of my territory that is not connected to my mainland do I need to send recruits there first ?? yes you need recruits there first if you were talking about about an island off you country then no, but a way off yes

3) If I have asked questions from my advisors and received no response is it due to their personalities or do i need to sign up for the additional payment scheme to have dialogue ??it could be that or that you asked so many he could do them all in the time he alloted to your poistion, gently remind your ministers next turn

4) Same question as above relating to the newspaper. In the 2 turns I have played it has not let anyone know I have joined as a new player do I rely on sending letters to individuals ??if you have not sent any that maybe a factor always send letters on the first turn you can to let them know also Richard may have forgot, but hey it lets you get on unmolested!

Really enjoying the game and have never read in depth about a countries history as much as I am now doing !!! Very Happy
    thats the beauty of this game it makes you want to learn more about places, people history....

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am