Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

2 posters

No Peace Without Spain

LordCarter
    LordCarter
    Squire
    Squire

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2018-12-19

No Peace Without Spain Empty No Peace Without Spain

Post by LordCarter Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Hi

Just wondering if anyone on these forums has played the board game "No Peace Without Spain"? By Compass Games as it covers the Spanish succession war and therefore the similar 18th Century setting of LGOK. I'm just asking as its being reprinted and due for rerelease early 2019 and I'm considering getting a copy. Would like to know if its any good

sword
    Stuart Bailey
    Emperor of Europe
    Emperor of Europe

Number of posts : 2568
    Registration date : 2012-01-29

No Peace Without Spain Empty Re: No Peace Without Spain

Post by Stuart Bailey Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:56 pm

LordCarter wrote:Hi

Just wondering if anyone on these forums has played the board game "No Peace Without Spain"? By Compass Games as it covers the Spanish succession war and therefore the similar 18th Century setting of LGOK. I'm just asking as its being reprinted and due for rerelease early 2019 and I'm considering getting a copy. Would like to know if its any good

sword

I play boardgames, table top wargames (Ancients mostly), the odd mega-game and some Runequest but nothing from the Glory du Roi period. Probably the nearest I get to the period is my 7 years war British in India and my Spanish Italian Wars Army plus playing some En-Guarde many years ago with people from your area (University of Kent, Canterbury).

If its out by April 27 may put "No Peace without Spain" on my Birthday list as I normally struggle and their is only so many jumpers I can actually wear

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:29 am