Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

5 posters

Ciao Italia

Jason2
    Jason2
    King
    King

Number of posts : 676
    Registration date : 2019-06-16

Ciao Italia - Page 2 Empty Re: Ciao Italia

Post by Jason2 Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Stuart Bailey wrote:Britannic Times for Dec 1861 has shown up (odd since we had Dec 1861 last turn as well – sure it should be Jan 1862?) and for non scabble players here are the highlights with additional notes by the Italian Security Service for their new boss:

3) Some domestic stuff happening in darkest Somerset.

ISS - ??????? Its Somerset enough said.  The ISS  refuse to operate in the “Heart of Darkness” between Bristol and the Devon Border.

So just a normal day in the West Country?
    Prunesquallor
    Lord
    Lord

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2020-02-20

Post by Prunesquallor Wed May 06, 2020 5:37 pm

Hi all,

A couple of questions on Scramble. I have a governor in my home country and I'm wondering if it serves any purpose there or if it would be best to ship him off to one of my provinces.

Also, through playing, a couple of additional characters popped up on my papers that don't fit the standard character types (e.g., politician, doctor, patriot). Are these characters that can be issued orders like the standard characters?

Thank you!
    revvaughan
    revvaughan
    King
    King

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by revvaughan Wed May 06, 2020 5:42 pm

Send the governor to a colony that you need governed. If you connect provinces in the same area with road, railroad and telegraph you will only need one governor for things to function.

You might clarify with AGEMA which one of the characters are "leading characters" as defined in the rules on page 4.

CRV
    Prunesquallor
    Lord
    Lord

Number of posts : 54
    Registration date : 2020-02-20

Post by Prunesquallor Wed May 06, 2020 5:47 pm

Got it and thank you!

revvaughan wrote:Send the governor to a colony that you need governed.  If you connect provinces in the same area with road, railroad and telegraph you will only need one governor for things to function.  

You might clarify with AGEMA which one of the characters are "leading characters" as defined in the rules on page 4.  

CRV

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:46 pm