Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

4 posters

Are the games quiet?

SteelCityTyke
    Squire
    Squire

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2020-02-13

Are the games quiet? Empty Are the games quiet?

Post by SteelCityTyke Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:15 am

Just a pondering about whether the games are slowly dying out? Activity dropping?

Seeing quite a few incentives from the organisers to invite players back?
    Marshal Bombast
    Marshal Bombast
    Duke
    Duke

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Are the games quiet? Empty Re: Are the games quiet?

Post by Marshal Bombast Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:59 pm

SteelCityTyke wrote:Just a pondering about whether the games are slowly dying out? Activity dropping?

Seeing quite a few incentives from the organisers to invite players back?

Any reduction might be partly due to summer and cost of living. I did drop one game recently to look after a family member with long term health condition.

TGOK G10 just had a new Ottoman player start, and still feels fairly active as it was.

Some of those doing the write ups have had RL get in the way and I suspect Richard had a week off last week.

Emails coming via wargame vault might be due to interest being made in a position that isn't available now so trying to keep on top of it?

Not everyone playing's likely to be on here so might not get a full answer to your question.
    Hapsburg
    Viscount
    Viscount

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Post by Hapsburg Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:13 am

Game 10 seems very active with at least a couple of new players; the obvious one is the Ottoman Empire, but a few positions also appear active but the player is quiet. I joined game 10 in 2016 because I was persuaded by Richard at Agema to give it a go - I had previously played Austria in game 3.

I don't think the Ottoman position has been active since the start of the game, so plenty of work for the new player.
    Nexus06
    Nexus06
    Prince
    Prince

Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2015-04-14

Post by Nexus06 Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:01 pm

G9 fairly active, mainly thanks to the Swedish player, who is on the forum, that keep us all alive and active.

G8 sees a France player that seems to be shaking up things, creating challenges and inviting all us to raise our level.

Hapy to be in both of them, but surely th more the merrier (except in G9, since all you new lads seems to take over position against my poor Russia. Join as Saxon Poland for once, or Denmark if possible!!! c'mon it fun to be Saxons!!!!!)

Jason2 likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:34 am