Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

Time between turns

Time between turns Empty Time between turns

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello all

Today my G7 turn arrived back and I was concerned to see that the next order deadline is a month from now. Has anyone else noted the increasing length of time between turns generally?

I'm not complaining (there'll be good reason for the time between turns, family, holidays, commitments etc, and I'm in 3 games to counter the space between turn times), but I do remember the 'old days' when you used to get your turn back a week or so after submitting it (by post!). I'm concerned that those in just one game might be inclined to leave for something faster paced and we'll be left with fewer players? What do other people feel? Or should I just get out more ? Laughing
    revvaughan
    revvaughan
    King
    King

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-07-15

Time between turns Empty Re: Time between turns

Post by revvaughan Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Richard has been more than busy in the real world I think. I spoke with him by email the other day to confirm that I wasn't too late with my submission and he stated that he should be back on a faster schedule in a few months. I imagine things are tough with a little one in the office!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 pm

I guess it was as revvaughan says Smile Got to be honest, its suited me to have longer turn times as life has been a tad manic these last two months, means I can catch up Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:16 pm