Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

Kindle and books

Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Kindle and books Empty Kindle and books

Post by Kingmaker Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 am

Any one got one of these?

I have one and found some really good free books...

currently reading this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004RUZPPY/ref=oh_d__o02_details_o02__i00

Before William Wallace, before Robert the Bruce, there was another Scottish hero...

In 1296, newly knighted by the King of the Scots, Andrew de Moray fights to defend his country against the forces of the ruthless invader, King Edward Longshanks of England. After a bloody defeat in battle, he is dragged in chains to an English dungeon.

Soon the young knight escapes. He returns to find Scotland under the heel of a conqueror and his betrothed sheltering in the hills of the Black Isle. Seizing his own castle from the English, he raises the banner of Scottish freedom. Now he must lead the north of Scotland to rebellion in hope of defeating the English army sent to crush them.

Last edited by Kingmaker on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Kindle and books Empty Re: Kindle and books

Post by Kingmaker Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Having read the book now I can say it is a very good read and covers the period before Sterling bridge and up yo it.

It is about Andrew de Moray who many may not know was a major force before Wallace got started. Indeed Wallace is in the book but as a side character who control's the commoners, where as Andrew controls the nobility.

It is free and a good read.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:31 am