Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

+4
Rozwi_Game10
J Flower
Kingmaker
tkolter
8 posters

Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler]

tkolter
    tkolter
    Viscount
    Viscount

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2018-06-15

Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler] Empty Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler]

Post by tkolter Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:49 pm

I'm planning to play Swashbuckler it seemed low key and fun. A French common class person most likely give him some more realistic options in life and have fun ROLEPLAYING for once instead of meet an orc, kill the orc, take the orcs stuff - repeat.

But I think these games should still have a place even in the modern world I played a few in the 80's that were good games but died.
    Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler] Empty Re: Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler]

Post by Kingmaker Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:50 pm

welcome I play SB in game 7 see the thread for SB and post how it goes
    tkolter
    tkolter
    Viscount
    Viscount

Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler] Empty Re: Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler]

Post by tkolter Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:34 am

Well my character is a 15 year old French Merchant's son named Henri Marchand who has practical skills Cloth Maker, Persuasion and Shoe Maker and well is more likely to look to add new skills and trade what he has for opportunities as they present themselves. Who knows where this could lead to someday.

I patterned him after my relatives on my mothers side who made a living turning used clothing and footwear into clothes for the common people the clothes from the wealthy. Sometimes thrown out or bought from poorly paid household servants from their employers old unused clothes no longer in 'season'.
    J Flower
    J Flower
    Emperor
    Emperor

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2012-02-16

Post by J Flower Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:47 am

Welcome to the game, hope you enjoy it all.
    Rozwi_Game10
    Rozwi_Game10
    King
    King

Number of posts : 661
    Registration date : 2015-08-15

Post by Rozwi_Game10 Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:19 am

Hello, and welcome to the game Hello, tkolter here from the good old USA, and am happy to be here. [Swashbuckler] Wavey

Best of luck and have lots of fun Very Happy
    Marshal Bombast
    Marshal Bombast
    Duke
    Duke

Number of posts : 360
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Post by Marshal Bombast Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:41 pm

Welcome aboard for the ride. Enjoy and do let us know how you get on Smile
    revvaughan
    revvaughan
    King
    King

Number of posts : 778
    Registration date : 2008-07-15

Post by revvaughan Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:16 am

Welcome... Hope you enjoy the games.
    Ardagor
    Ardagor
    Prince
    Prince

Number of posts : 427

Post by Ardagor Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Welcome to the game
    tkolter
    tkolter
    Viscount
    Viscount

Post by tkolter Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm

Anyone else impressed by the high quality of their set-up turn? I thought mine was amazingly good, and laid out lots of options once certain obligations are met.
    Deacon
    Deacon
    Emperor
    Emperor

Number of posts : 1859
    Registration date : 2010-04-13

Post by Deacon Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:40 am

welcome!
    Kingmaker
    Kingmaker
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 1673

Post by Kingmaker Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:34 am

yes Richard always gives you lots of options..... then the gets downright mean Wink in a good way with choices of actions....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:18 pm