Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

+14
Stuart Bailey
Richard D. Watts
Kingmaker
Basileus
Frank
The Hessian
Ardagor
Regor
Deacon
jamesbond007
baggins
Goldstar
tek_604
count-de-monet
18 posters

G7 - France vs. England

G7 - France vs. England - Page 32 Empty Re: G7 - France vs. England

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Deacon - generous to a fault!

I don't think many players would welcome me as the Pope. Imagine the newspapers filled with theological debates, the excommunication of Leopold if he didn't stop attacking France, within no time I would have rebuilt many of the glories of Rome and have made an asset list of at least 10 pages! I could have some fun with the uniforms of the Papal Guard though lol!
    The Hessian
    Lord
    Lord

Number of posts : 85
    Registration date : 2010-09-28

Post by The Hessian Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:15 pm

good grief someone still voting negative to my last message. Unbelievable
    nowt as strange as folk

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:37 pm

I don't understand it either Hessian. Perhaps it was one of those rotters who are persistently anti-French - there are rather a lot of them around these days. Someone voted negatively to my earlier post, presumably they disagreed with me being out of the game?
    Deacon
    Deacon
    Emperor
    Emperor

Number of posts : 1859
    Registration date : 2010-04-13

Post by Deacon Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 pm

The Real Louis of France wrote:
    Deacon - generous to a fault!

I don't think many players would welcome me as the Pope. Imagine the newspapers filled with theological debates, the excommunication of Leopold if he didn't stop attacking France, within no time I would have rebuilt many of the glories of Rome and have made an asset list of at least 10 pages! I could have some fun with the uniforms of the Papal Guard though lol!

Half the game always hates the pope anyway. And think what you could do redecorating the Vatican? And papal bulls about what colours may be worn in war! Think of the power to dictate fashion! The possibilities are endless! Cardinals in red is so last century, pink is the new red!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Deacon wrote:Half the game always hates the pope anyway.
    Regrettably true.

Deacon wrote:And think what you could do redecorating the Vatican?
    Another very fine point, though I'd have to do something about the plumbing first.

Deacon wrote:And papal bulls about what colours may be worn in war! Think of the power to dictate fashion! The possibilities are endless! Cardinals in red is so last century, pink is the new red!
    It does have possibilities. I don't think I could contradict the excellent fashions of France, though. Are secular fashions really any more than vanity, unworthy for the Supreme Pontiff? Ecclesiastical fashions are another matter. We'll bring back the biretta with compulsory pom-pom yet. As for pink, you brought back memories of the wonderful Hepburn/Astaire musical Funny Face and its song "think pink!"

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2omqb_think-pink-funny-face-1956_music

Enjoy!

Stand by for LGDR The Musical where TRKL valiantly aided by King James and the spirit of his martyred father free the world from infestations of ferrets and associated madmen lol!

Stuart Bailey
    Emperor of Europe
    Emperor of Europe

Number of posts : 2571
    Registration date : 2012-01-29

Post by Stuart Bailey Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Jason wrote:Note to self

In future, don't take over a position in a Glory game where the previous player is in the audience...

I am starting to regret joining G7, France is a bloody hard enough nation to play, esp when you try and take over a nation in a mess of a war, without being heckled by the previous player.

Jason,

I actually think its very interesting that you have inherited a position with problems very like those faced by real life French Ministers:

1) Playing China and most other positions you normally get to pick/make your own foes in game. But playing 1700's France the Nine Years War has just ended, you have your pet Jacobites ready to cause problems with the English, and you have had 50 plus years of French Aggression against nearly everyone. Even worse its been 50 years of successful French Aggression which has left Flanders, the Empire, Spain etc sulking over their lost Land, Genoa sulking over its burnt capital, Even Siam and various Indian Tribes have it in for you.

RKL will argue long and hard about how Louis XIV policy in the later part of the C17 was defensive but even he would admitt you have a PR problem and that players entered the game with deep seated convictions that their Characters should be anti French and no more land is going to be given up to the French (RKL claims that a lot of this is actually down to an anti French bias in English source material).

Probably only the Ottomans & Sweden enter the game with so many people with potential inherited grudges.

2) Normally, as the game goes on players forget about their positions starting dislikes or you get players who dont give a damn about past history. This has not happened in G7 for two reasons:

a) The original French player captured the "style" of Louis XIV leaturing, legalistic diplomacy to perfection with the same effect on the English & the Germans. Brilliant role playing .......may be not such good "game" play.

b) The Habsburg family has remained united and anti French from day one..........normally by now in other games Spain would have drifted off to annex Portugal and fall out with England in the process. Or Austria would have turned East or attempted to annex Venice or Bavaria. Instead we have a Emperor who thinks of himself as head of the House of Habsburg & Emperor before he is "Austria" and Spain trying really hard to be Charles the Good to anyone who is not a Pirate, Indian Cattle Thief or French. This has not left that many gaps for French Diplomacy and basically to come out as pro French G7 tends to come over as anti Hapsburg.

RKL in attempting to move the diplomatic log jam has attempted to use a mixture of the valvet glove (compromise over Spain) and the Iron fist (Invasion of England) but in all honesty 1700 -1706 has merely marked a continuation of what went on before.

You now seem to be in the odd position of First Rate Material Position but with major diplomatic problems.......what to do???? Suspect

And of course you stand in the shadow of glory...............1) Fight & suffer a defeat and "it would never have happened if his dad was still in charge 2) Make peace on less than victorious terms and "Boys a whimp.........his Dad would never have accepted."

Basically unless your new Character turns out to be the G7 answer to Alexander the Great or a Diplomatic Giant he is stuffed. lol!

stuart
    J Flower
    J Flower
    Emperor
    Emperor

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2012-02-16

Post by J Flower Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:15 am

Having had the pleasure & honour of playing in Games where Jason has played. I know that diplomacy is a strong point of his.

It may take a while Jason but eventually the position will begin to take on the shape & form that you and your style bring to the Game.

You have taken over the most important central position in the Game, The dominant country in world politics. There is bound to be a transition period between players. That is what is now occuring.

Don't Panic, Everything is going to be alright......well maybe, one day, possiably , hopefully, if your lucky that is.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:14 am

Both Stuart and JasonF have made valid points.

I, of course, reject the idea that the Hapsburgs are as unified as Stuart suggests. Spain has recognised King James, but Austria refuses to; Spain (and Flanders) have kept the Treaty of Ghent, whereas Austria always opposed it; Spain and Flanders have kept their word whereas Austria has not. Hapsburg positions may support each other, but they are not united in terms of their acceptance of philosophy, beliefs or the history of the time, and these are the characteristics which underpin their game play.

JasonF is right that diplomacy is not one of my strong points though what if any concessions the new player for France will be able to extract from other players depends on their own willingness to stick to any deal made. Let no one forget that France is not the aggressor in this: France is the wronged party. A king is there to defend the rights of his subjects and right wrongs on their behalf. My style may be a little too forthright for some people’s tastes, but those who have read my comments or received letters from me know that I am not always subtle: I prefer a machine gun to a rifle! And yes, if I had it, I would press the button!

I am certainly not trying to dictate terms to any player, though I will continue to point out the blindingly obvious. At a time when France has never had such diplomatic sympathy, the public support of the Pope, and an able and active ally in King James (no offence intended to the Tsar), to consider accepting a humiliating peace without having faced Austria on the field of battle would not go down well with French nobles and is an open invitation for revolution. The new player for France has been truly blessed by events, far more than I ever was! If France wins the battle then perhaps the Hapsburgs will accept they have overplayed their hand. If France loses the battle then if the player really feels he has lost the will to fight on so soon, then at least he can try to justify the price of peace. And that assumes he can trust those who are making peace with him. Unlike Stuart I think France’s diplomatic position is stronger than his military one: a complete reversal on the situation of a few months before. This is not because France has lost troops, but because it has gained diplomatic strength.

The France vs England thread has over 11,300 page views and now 53 pages of posts. It dwarfs every other topic of discussion out there. Yet despite this it is still generally focused on topic. Clearly it meets a demand! I think it is great for the future of the game as it shows just how the game can be played if:
    1. players respect the history of the time
    2. players respect the philosophies and beliefs of the time
    3. players hang around long enough to make a difference!

I've said for a long time that what made G7 special was that it became a clash of ideas. Stuart can blame (or credit) me with a lot of this in his own terms and I'm not going to disagree that the style I played Louis in has made the game, just as the game benefited from the different viewpoints taken by the Hapsburgs. However, credit to Richard who also recognised that such historic play was necessary to push the game out of its complacency. This is what is wrong with some (but not all) of the other games of LGDR: players opt for a quiet life and having set up their own stall are unwilling to take risks. Players join and play almost like a computer game: against themselves! They want to build up trade or make academic advances (as if LGDR was some kind of Civilization simulator) or else treat is as a version of Total War. Some even go as far as not replying to letters or refusing to make agreements with other players in case at some future point they are compromised. They are happy if they can simply muddle along in their own little way undisturbed by others.

In computer games it doesn't matter what you think or how you behave, but in LGDR it does. It is what makes a human-moderated game so superior if you fully enter into the spirit of it. In the introduction to one of the rulebooks, Richard reminded us that 'the players make the game'. In the introduction to G7 he suggested "this is going to be good ... very good". If G7 seems to dominate over (or distract from) other games, it is because from the start the players have played in such a way to enlarge the possibilities of what the game can do. Long may it continue!
    The Hessian
    Lord
    Lord

Post by The Hessian Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:40 pm

Hang on somebody disagreed with you being OUT of the game!!!! get the men with the white coats and long straps. The person is obviously Insane....and what is wrong with ferrets I know a lovely one called James.Oops that might be taken out of context...go seahawks
    The Hessian
    Lord
    Lord

Post by The Hessian Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Oooops even worse its ducks in Oregano.
    Deacon
    Deacon
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Deacon Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Civilization is one of my all time favorite games. I still play versions of it. So guilty as charged. I do like just building my position.

I think games like this support a lot of different styles of play, and that they'd be a lot less rich if they were only played in one way.
    Ardagor
    Ardagor
    Prince
    Prince

Number of posts : 427
    Registration date : 2008-04-20

Post by Ardagor Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:26 pm

In one game I play a ruler that was incompetent, indecisive, alcoholic etc.
    He just wanted to have fun in the harem and matters of state was BORING.
    I have not played this character this way, it would have been realistic but rather boring and I would be wide open to attack.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Deacon wrote:
    Civilization is one of my all time favorite games. I still play versions of it. So guilty as charged. I do like just building my position. I think games like this support a lot of different styles of play, and that they'd be a lot less rich if they were only played in one way.

I enjoy Civilization as well - I'm not saying there is anything wrong with playing quietly, just pointing out that G7 is so distinctive precisely because players have chosen to play in a particular way.

Ardagor wrote:In one game I play a ruler that was incompetent, indecisive, alcoholic etc. He just wanted to have fun in the harem and matters of state was BORING. I have not played this character this way, it would have been realistic but rather boring and I would be wide open to attack.

A surprising number of rulers were historical crackpots, and we've had a few in G7. Thankfully they chose ministers who had a little bit more ability when it came to administration. Of course in real life Louis worked incredibly hard at running France much to the annoyance of some of his nobles. Louis XV by contrast went for a more decentralised hands-off style and things quickly collapsed.

The comments were made in the context of trying to identify why it is that Game 7 is so different from other games, not a criticism of how others may chose to play. Some contributors, (including Hessian?) seem to simply blame me for Game 7 being so different. Flattering though that is, I happen to think it is down to other factors, notably respecting the history, philosophies and beliefs of the time and then applying them through your character. Louis did compromise as I have compromised many times in the game, but not over issues of principle. And as Stuart has stated I was prepared to defend those principles vigorously which just happens to mirror what happened historically. We live in a world today where conviction is largely absent and even disagreement is actively discouraged; we prefer to dance round issues rather than confront them head on, however we often try to justify cowardice with pragmatism. This modern attitude is very far removed from the world of 1700 where LGDR is set and that perhaps explains why Game 7 is how it is.

Deacon
    Deacon
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Deacon Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:40 pm

I don't have enough history with Glory to say whether game 7 is really all that different, or just at the stage of the game where much of the activity happens. IE, it is young enough that most of the players are still around, and yet old enough that the game has developed with some conflict. I imagine in 5 years there will be fewer players in game 7, and it will be a less interesting game. My guess is that all games follow this path. Lots of players when they start, lots of interest, and then as conflicts occur and resolve players drop out.

I joined Game 3 in anticipation of Game 8 opening to get my feet wet and it is certainly a less dynamic game than the later games. By 1738, most of the positions are not in play, and the few powers of the world are set in their ways. It is a good environment to get your feet wet, but hardly as dynamic as a game with more players.

Game 8 is yet too young for much to have developed, and an isolationist France that doesn't apparently answer anyone's correspondence makes for a strange game. We'll see if by the time it reaches 1706 if it gets more interesting.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Game 8 has been running for 2 real world years, so I guess it must be mid 1702 by now?

By that stage in G7 we had sorted out the Spanish Succession by agreeing to the Treaty of Ghent, Leopold was at war with Prussia and Saxony, there were a few rumblings in the colonies, Blackbeard had kidnapped a Spanish archbishop and I think Russia had gained Estonia. No shortage of interest there from players of all types. Games can start off slowly, but that didn't happen with Game 7.

Surely that isn't all down to a timid France in Game 8?
    Deacon
    Deacon
    Emperor
    Emperor

Post by Deacon Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:11 pm

No, I wouldn't blame France for Game 8's status. It certainly is odd, but that's about it.

We've had a few rumbles in the holy roman empire, but nothing approaching war.

The Wako pirates just appeared, but the Chinese were well prepared and sent them running almost immediately.

It is only december 1701 though, so plenty of time to catch up to the craziness of game 7.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Ill read the game 8 thread and see if there are any clues?

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm

I just thought I ought to post something to give you some idea of the character I m playing in G8. none of this effects the game really, I just thought it might be interesting to talk about the individual.

Richard has assigned me the character "Louis de France", the Dauphin. Now, I am not very good on French kings and nobility so had to do some research. Historically he died in 1711, so before his father and never King. The Wiki article on him is interesting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis,_Grand_Dauphin
    as he clearly was not like his father. He seems to be have liberal, generous, willing to compromise and even argue against arrangements that might benefit him though not benefit France or the wider international community.
    There seems to have been a feeling that he was not the brightest button in the box though looking at some of his actions, I wonder if he was more lazy intellectually.

He seems to be in awe of his father but it also seems that his opinions did not carry much weight with his father, quite the opposite. He was popular with the people of France. He doesn't seem to have much of a political role, despite being Dauphin, so it is difficult to see how such a character would have reacted to a reallife situation like we have in G7. He does seem to have had a reasonable military career but the thing I found interesting about this part of his life is his visit to soldiers in the inundated trenches under heavy fire to observe the progress of the siege. Clearly a brave man and also perhaps one who did care for those beneath him? That is conjecture of course but he does seem to generous to the people.

So we have a generous, brave man, liked by the people, perhaps not held in the highest regard by his father, who may be willing to look at different paths and be willing to give up personal gain for 'the greater good'. However best not to approach him if you were a wolf!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:37 pm

That seems a fair assessment, Jason Smile

I don't think Louis XIV knew how to act as a father. He set impossibly high standards for any son to live up to, and it wasn't really court etiquette to be better at anything than the King. So the Dauphin was in a tricky position. He was there, like the rest of France, to reflect the glory of the King. He also found himself vulnerable to political friends who would try to use him as a figurehead to promote their own causes. If he backed them then he risked conflict with the King; if he didn't then he would be storing up problems for the future if he did become King. Of course historically he didn't, as the prophesy foretold: "son of a king, father of a king, but never a king". Other high ranking nobles were also in a similar position. Some withdrew to their own courts where they could focus on being patrons of the arts or managing their proteges; others on winning glory for France as great military/naval commanders or through positions in the Church.

I also think he was more flexible than King Louis, but then he could afford to be as he wasn't King. It is very easy to compromise if the final decision isn't yours and it doesn't affect your own honour. The nobility as a whole, though, may not see it that way: they expect a king to be a king, and sometimes a willingness to compromise is seen very negatively even if it can be justified on practical/political grounds. As his character was never really allowed to shine I think it is difficult to be certain as to how he would have ruled.

It is perhaps also interesting to consider the characters of his sons:

Louis (Duc de Bourgoyne) exhibited many of the character traits of his father, but perhaps in a more extreme way. He very much relied on a more consultative style and failed to manage his advisors; he was lazy (whereas Louis XIV was a workaholic, who insisted on detail), and this made him the wrong ruler for a people who had come to rely on a strong authoritarian ruler who commanded respect.

Philippe (Duc d'Anjou) was even less suitable to rule, being known for his sulks which ultimately developed into manic depression.

Charles (Duc de Berry, Alençon and Angoulême) was a much more delightful man and was my choice as the best prospect to rule. He was the favourite of King Louis.

A contemporary source described them in 1698 as "Bourgoyne, a masterpiece, delicate health, very gay, but not very chatty, loves to study. Anjou, sweeter nature and also a clever boy. People prefer him to Bourgoyne. Berry, very chatty, lively and full of promise." Bourgoyne caught measles from his mother and died at the age of 30. Berry had a fatal hunting accident when he was 29. The puzzle for me is how positive is the description of Anjou given his depression, unless that was aggravated by becoming King of Spain?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks, glad you agree with my brief summary Smile Info on him is limited but he does seem to have known his limitations as well.

You're right, he could behave differently as he wasn't king and that does give me a bit more flexibility than you did in playing an in role King Louis.

I think you are right upon Anjou, I suspect being King of Spain didn't help. Unless he was a manic-depressive? Just thinking quickly and off the top of my head, Stephen Fry is a manic-depressive, he does have that pleasant and intelligent side but is countered by the deep depressions and I guess what you might describe as sulks. Though I am always a bit loath to psychoanalyise historical characters...in case someone does it to me Wink

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm not sure how many rulers of the period would be classed as having good mental health (except Louis of course Very Happy ).

Perhaps Anjou was affected more by those around him and he gradually slid into depression? He was forced to marry the 13-year old Maria Luisa of Savoy who seems to have been more popular than him and may have overshadowed him. She died early in 1714 and he took it rather badly. Despite marrying again (to the rather dominant Elizabeth of Parma) he then abdicated the throne in favour of his eldest son, but then had to take it up again a year later when his son died. I've not read that much about him, but it does suggest he was increasingly isolated and that being King of Spain became a burden he just couldn't cope with as his health deteriorated. Sad really.
    Stuart Bailey
    Emperor of Europe
    Emperor of Europe

Number of posts : 2571
    Registration date : 2012-01-29

Post by Stuart Bailey Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:21 pm

Ref the ongoing debate about members of the Bourbon Family other the Louis XIV can I make the following points:

1) It was the intervention of the Grand Dauphin which stopped France making peace in 1710........basically he pointed out to the French Royal Council that he would be King of France one day (tempting Fate!?) and remember who wanted to "betray" his Son the Duc of Anjou AKA Philip V of Spain of his throne.

Clearly by 1710 the Grand Dauphin commanded a lot of influence since both his father and French Ministers believed he would be King of France sooner rather than later.

2) Anjou seems to have a higher reputation in Spain that France and it seems very clear that he was a manic depressive. Along with Music, Travel and his two outstanding Queens (both Italian) Warfare seems to have helped Philip avoid periods of depression.

It should be noted that while the sensitive, intellectual Bourgoyne dithered and by his failure to co-operate with Vendome (A bit of a Thug and not a great General but a hard fighter........a sort of early Marshal Nay) resulted in French disaster in Flanders. Anjou got on well with both Berwick and Vendome and seems like Vendome to have been another in the get in their faces and fight school.

He suffered a few heavy defeats but at Villaviciosa for instance Philip leading the Franco-Spanish right was the first to attack in the early Afternoon and was still attacking at nightfall.

It should perhaps be noted that French Regiments tactical doctrine in this period was based on attacking and use of cold steel/shock and when forced onto the Defensive and into prolonged fire-fights with Anglo-Dutch-Austrian troops in Flanders and Italy they suffered badly. At Villaviciosa and Almansa French troops and Spanish & Irish troops fighting in the same style were able to attack and won.

Ok so the Allied commanders in Spain were not in the same league as Churchill & Eugene but Anjou would only fight what was in front of him.

3) After the WSS it should be noted that Anjou as King of Spain had terrible relations with the Regent of France - The Duc of Orleans (Louis XIV nephew) and his ambitions in Italy and ambition to become King of France even lead to War and a French Invasion to try and make Philip see sence from a French viewpoint.

Philip abdications of the throne of Spain can be seen either as a sign of his illness or a manover to free him to take the throne of France.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:07 am

Some very interesting and valuable points here Stuart, thank you. You know much more Spanish history than the outline I do.

Stuart Bailey wrote:It should perhaps be noted that French Regiments tactical doctrine in this period was based on attacking and use of cold steel/shock and when forced onto the Defensive and into prolonged fire-fights with Anglo-Dutch-Austrian troops in Flanders and Italy they suffered badly. At Villaviciosa and Almansa French troops and Spanish & Irish troops fighting in the same style were able to attack and won.

Spot on about the tactics which underlines one reason why I didn't feel it necessary to drill French troops in fire drill! I think you're being a bit rough on Vendôme, though. True, he wasn't in the same league as Marshall Villars, but he did successfully defeat Prince Eugene at Cassano, who I think we can agree was the best general other than Marlborough the enemy had. He didn't get on with Bourgoyne at Oudenarde, but I don't think that was entirely Vendôme's fault. He was there as the professional and Bourgoyne was there to learn; Vendôme was a Prince of the Blood and nominated heir to Anjou in Spain. It would appear that Vendôme was made a scapegoat for Bourgoyne's errors caused by inexperience and a natural aristocratic reluctance to listen to the words of someone he viewed as his social inferior? When Vendôme returned to command, this time leading Anjou's Spanish army, he won two masterly victories (Villaviciosa and Almansa) despite the relatively poor quality of Spanish troops, smashing the British and Austrians to bits. I don't think he was a particularly lucky general, but he was brave and professional and capable of handling large numbers of troops in an effective and co-ordinated manner. In these respects he was more than the equal of his contemporaries and far better than the non-French generals he met with the exception of Marlborough.
    J Flower
    J Flower
    Emperor
    Emperor

Number of posts : 1239
    Registration date : 2012-02-16

Post by J Flower Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

When talking about the mental state of some of the rulers of the Age, It is worth bearing in mind that many were the offspring of marriage alliances from a narrow group of ruling elite, some of the parents having little love for each other. It was unusual for Great qualities to be inherited . The were more influenced by the upbringing they received. A prince was right from the start treated as a special individual.They were put into positions of Authority, it was expected that they had a certain amount of political & military talent.

In public it was never put to the question if he deserved to rule, it was traditional that he rule. As Gods selected. Great things were not expected of them since power & splendor were given to them automatically.

Most rulers simply wanted a continuation of the status quo. To do otherwise would simply upset there priveledged position.
    Regor
    Regor
    Duke
    Duke

Number of posts : 350
    Registration date : 2010-02-15

Post by Regor Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Guys, you really put me to shame: Worrying about my own mental health I wondered about being part of a comment on a game about history where after page 53(!!!) we discuss the mental state of Kings and Emperors whose Lives and demands i cannot begin to understand.

(if the cap fits and all)

It is a tribute to your scholarship and ability to explain the arcane that keeps poor fools like me entertained and willing to admit my errr stupidity.

To you all - Thank you but I think you're mad! Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:09 pm