Agema Publications

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Agema Publications

A forum for the disscussion of the Play by Mail games from Agema Publications

+7
tkolter
jamesbond007
Deacon
Mike
Marshal Bombast
Rozwi_Game10
Stuart Bailey
11 posters

Inflation in Glori du Roi Military Costs

tkolter
    tkolter
    Viscount
    Viscount

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2018-06-15

Inflation in Glori du Roi Military Costs - Page 3 Empty Re: Inflation in Glori du Roi Military Costs

Post by tkolter Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Funny I'm not treating this as a wargame but a nation building and leading game and plan more role-playing my leader kind of thing such as a soon to be marriage and tour of the nation by my ruler and his empress, once my first round of plans and constructions are over. And well other actions. I'll on drill my forces since many aren't doing anything so might as well work on that.

However if it was just moving troops around and I couldn't freestyle do things I want to try this game would be very boring for me.

jamesbond007
    King
    King

Number of posts : 621
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Inflation in Glori du Roi Military Costs - Page 3 Empty Re: Inflation in Glori du Roi Military Costs

Post by jamesbond007 Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:10 am

That’s the beauty of Lgdr. You can play it different ways. For you it’s building. For me a wargame. For others political. Entirely upto individual players.
    tkolter
    tkolter
    Viscount
    Viscount

Number of posts : 160
    Registration date : 2018-06-15

Post by tkolter Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:59 pm

I've got some less savory plans to, my leader is not a saint, he opposes slavery on religious grounds however has foibles like most other men who wield power.

And Abyssinia has Christians as the main faith but also Jews and Muslims so he has to consider them as well in any laws or use of his authority.
    Nexus06
    Nexus06
    Prince
    Prince

Number of posts : 479
    Registration date : 2015-04-14

Post by Nexus06 Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:11 am

Jason wrote:I was recently given the unique opportunity of an exciting new job in the West of England...well it was that or unemployment...

Just popped in to say “congrats” to Jason fo his new Job! And I hope all is well in the new location.
    I’ll read all the tread then as it sounds very interesting

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:52 pm